Medical Sales Distributor - CBIS/IP/UVC (Portland, OR)
Skytron is seeking an experienced, entrepreneurial Medical Sales Distributor to focus exclusively on our Clinical Business Intelligence (CBI), Infection Prevention (IP), and UVC Light Disinfection (UVC) products. In this role, you will be responsible for the planning, organization, and implementation of all sales, service, installation, and warranty within the designated Oregon and Northwest territory.
Our products, services, objectives, policies, procedures and corporate mission, will be managed through the activities of the assigned Skytron Region Director.
- Knowledge and understanding of capital medical/surgical equipment market
- Knowledge and understanding of healthcare Group Purchasing Organizations (GPO)/Independent Delivery Networks (IDN)
- Knowledge of hospital organizational structure and decision makers
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- The ability to be forward thinking and generate pioneering solutions
- Business-to-business or healthcare sales experience
- The ability to sell in a dynamic, competitive environment, applying the principles of consultative and strategic selling to executive-level buyers (CEO, COO, CFO, Clinical, etc.)
- Planning and organizational skills with the ability to work independently in a large territory
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication
- The ability to make professional presentations, utilizing all current computer and presentation tools
Education, Training, and Licensure/Certification
- A four year or greater degree from an accredited university
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience in direct sales or business ownership
- Minimum 2 years of healthcare supply or equipment sales
- 3 years of business to business equipment sales/management experience
- Sterile processing and technology sales experience or equivalent
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter that highlights your experience against the job qualification and includes your salary requirements to email@example.com.
If you need assistance with any aspect of the application process, please contact Skytron’s Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 759-8766.