Partner Technology Consultant - Grand Rapids
The Partner Technology Consultant (PTC) is a sales representative of Skytron’s Clinical Business Intelligence Systems (CBIS) products, services, objectives, policies, procedures, brand and corporate core values. This position is responsible for supporting global customers and distributor needs by maintaining regular field contact with customers, distributors and sales representatives. The PTC is also responsible for supporting strategic account selling while engaging and building relationships with IT/CIO and tech managers. The PTC assists in conducting national training courses and attends trade shows. This position serves as a direct liaison between Skytron, its distributors, manufacturers and customers.
- Lead efforts to support sales plans including IT/tech buyers and directly engage with key accounts to win support from the IT/tech buyer for specific opportunities.
- Achieve sales objectives within the Clinical Business Intelligence Systems (CBIS) category.
- Pursue and develop relationships with technical buyers in strategic accounts.
- Responsible for the timely submission of required reports, including but not limited to call reports, expense reports and annual written distributor performance reviews.
- Serve as expert on integration of CBIS products with customer IT and the IT sales process.
- Conduct sales training as it relates to selling to the technical buyer.
- Attend relevant national trade shows.
- Complete annual personal development plans for self and staff, reviewing plans and progress each quarter. Goals to be in sync with defined company strategic plan and identified gaps at a team or individual level.
- Coaches and instructs others on specific work activities and holds employees/distributors accountable. Manages people development and encourages performance through motivation and feedback. Addresses performance issues and coaches on behavioral challenges.
- Gives customers' internal/external needs priority and responds quickly to customer concerns. Demonstrates a desire to assist others, promotes positive behavior to internal/external customers. Eliminates systems/bureaucratic barriers to deliver exceptional service.
- Listens to others, expressing ideas, both orally and in writing, and providing relevant information to management, co-workers, and customers. Makes a conscious effort to give explicit instructions or answers, seeks understanding, encourages feedback and listens carefully to others. Maintains good relationships, gets along with fellow employees, respects the rights of other employees and shows a cooperative spirit. Works well within the team, and recognizes and values others.
- Monitors short and long term results and desired impacts. Works and guides people and processes to be accountable to achieve company objectives. Focuses on collective outcomes and tangible group goals and minimize individualistic behavior.
Education, Training, and Licensure/Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years of successful medical sales management in the acute care hospital market.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be an expert on the sales process for IT/technical buyers and capable of becoming an expert on Skytron CBIS portfolio products as well as healthcare EMR/tech systems.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Contract Management
- Expert in Systems Technology
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter that highlights your experience against the job qualification and includes your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need assistance with any aspect of the application process, please contact Skytron’s Human Resources Department at email@example.com or (800) 759-8766.