Customer Success Representative - Grand Rapids
The Customer Success Representative (CSR) is responsible for order management and assigned sales territories. The CSR values partner-business relationships to aid and increase the company’s customer retention, by ensuring that customers are satisfied with the services they are receiving. When issues and problems arise, the representative will address the issue in a timely and effective manner to maximize customer satisfaction. The CSR is responsible for assigned key accounts, including Skytron direct service territories and regional service centers throughout the United States. This individual uses detailed coordination and communication to serve as the primary liaison for sales service support, dispatching, technical information, returns, logistics, planning, quoting and billing. The CSR works directly with distributors, sales, customer service, manufacturing, planning and logistics to optimize sales efficiencies and deliver world-class sales, service and customer support.
- Prioritizes, organizes, schedules and dispatches incoming requests to expedite the flow of work to Field Service Technicians, Regional Field Service Technicians and service partners.
- Processes purchase orders and contracts using Skytron’s ERP and service software system, including bid management, order entry, order maintenance, submittal coordination, change order processing and contract review, to minimize or eliminate organizational risk.
- Resolves contract and PO issues, working directly with customers, distributors, and internal departments.
- Owns the bid/quote process, including the distribution of bids/quotes, technical and commercial section review, and completion and delivery of bids/quotes, in accordance with instructions.
- Maintains exceptional customer communications through timely and accurate responses to customer inquiries.
- Records and maintains records of customer requests, work or service performed, charges, expenses, inventory or other dispatch information.
- Evaluates non-routine complaints from customers and distributors, following through to determine the source of the complaint. Takes appropriate action to ensure that problems are corrected and do not reoccur.
- Maintains and manages territory backlogs, ensuring ship dates met and backorders are communicated to customers.
- Manages all direct phone calls, ensuring the highest customer experience and handling inquiries on the “first-pass,” eliminating customer transfers.
- Gathers data and performs financial analysis of service cost of sales, warranty and customer cost of service ratios to support business functions and corporate accounts.
- Works with the Credit department to resolve credit matters and reconcile invoices.
- Handles other duties and responsibilities as periodically assigned or requested.
- Complies with the spirit and letter of the organization, laws and government regulations. His/her attitude reinforces company policies and programs by exhibiting and expecting the highest standards of performance and professional conduct. Competencies
- Gives customers' internal/external needs priority and responds quickly to customer concerns. Demonstrates a desire to assist others, promotes positive behavior to internal/external customers. Eliminates systems/bureaucratic barriers to deliver exceptional service.
- Listens to others, expressing ideas, both orally and in writing, and providing relevant information to management, co-workers, and customers. Makes a conscious effort to give explicit instructions or answers; seeks understanding; encourages feedback and listens carefully to others. Maintains good relationships, gets along with fellow employees, respects the rights of other employees and shows a cooperative spirit.
- Internally motivated. Works well with little or no supervision. Maintains a productive schedule, timeline and goals. Maintains a positive attitude amidst change and pressure. Can be counted on when scheduling and when making staffing plans, especially during critical business times. Consistently punctual and dependable in attendance. Leads by example and sets standards for professional behavior. Voluntarily assists others.
- Can be counted on when scheduling and when making staffing plans, especially during critical business times; consistently punctual and dependable in attendance; leads by example and sets standards for professional behavior; voluntarily assists others.
- Verifies work to ensure accurate results; requires minimal rework. Follows work instructions, procedures, and company policies. Meets productivity standards, deadlines and project schedules. Handles high volume of workload.
Education, Training, and Licensure/Certification
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or a minimum of 3 – 5 years of relevant experience.
- At least one year of experience providing sales/account support to external customers.
- 3 – 5 years of experience working in Operating Room environments, combined with prior technical work experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to understand technical details and interpret them as necessary to coordinate and communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Operating Systems and ERP systems.
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter that highlights your experience against the job qualification and includes your salary requirements to email@example.com.
If you need assistance with any aspect of the application process, please contact Skytron’s Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 759-8766.